- Short story idea about a really spooky office guy who starts saying strange, quasi-philosophical things--boss won't fire b/c of unemployment tax...golden.
- Jess b-day--in the beginning--mouth-watering guide to everything. (Wow, wish I had even a vague idea of what this one meant.)
- Alienation--study it, that's what you are.
- I was very proud of my non self-disclosure--until I saw someone else do it and it infuriated me.
- Explore the unfortunate fact that perception is everything.
- Modern art--
- I haven't gotten over it.
- Proudly philistine.
- Open rebellion.
- I need to stop trying to figure it out. You can't know why it's happening and you can't reason and logic it out.
- Secret weapon on Lost. Review!!!
- Some ppl speak of God as someone who resides in their pocket--stay away from that.
- The gov is watching, one left a Pez dispenser in my undy drawer...never mind, I forgot I got that for xmas.
- Christianity--It's either pathology or absolute truth. I just don't know if pathology can be that productive and last that long.
- Blog idea: H. Potter v.s. Lost on how to tell a story, meaning, blah blah...
- We have stopped warning people about the mendacious nature of their hearts--we're sending them out there naked.
- There is only one way to be happy--be whatever it is we are supposed to be. We must take a stand.
- New blog series: Stuff that is bothering me this week--people that bitch about fluorescent lighting.
- What if you got to the end of your life and you found out that pasta could feel? What would your reaction be? All I'm saying is that maybe we should play things a little safer than we do. Is there any way to prove this isn't true? People will tell you that it isn't possible to prove a negative, but if you pay attention you will notice that this advice usually comes from inept lawyers.
- A guy is paying the attendant for parking and he says, "You know, I've never been murdered, but I imagine this is what it feels like," and he quickly drives off.
And here is a note that I preserved, written to me semi-anonymously at my previous place of employment:
Please put seat down on toilet.